2008年10月16日星期四

some kind of relief....

finally, can get rid of a heavy position in my church.. not bcz i lazy or din't like it but i'm reali not suitable it. it so hard 4 me 2 keep attendance of the meeting in high percentage especially the meeting in hq every month..not i dun1 2 go,but jz no time..i'm jz a student,travelling far fr pg 2 jb 4 study.thr's no way 4 me nt 2 bc 4 holiday..3 month of holiday,i oredi spent more than half of it 4 robocon..sometimes,thr's exam somemore...n u noe wat, i'm the deputy chairperson of it..it make me feel so sorry everytime i'm nt able 2 attned d meeting...soo nw,they receive my resignation..it make me relief so much n feel so well..thk god 4 all of this
nw,thr's another coming...hopefully i can escape fr it...mayb a slightly light job 4 me but nt a heavy 1 anymore...
pray 4 me...

没有评论: